Maintaining your dental and oral health does not only help you look good, but also essential part of your overall health. People who do not care about care about oral health are likely to face oral diseases, such as cavities, tooth decay, gum disease and periodontitis. If you left it untreated for long-time; it can lead to other general health issues, heart diseases, diabetes and cancer are one of them.
There are some necessary steps, which you can take to keep yourself protective.
- Consider fluoride toothpaste while brushing your teeth.
- Flossing your teeth with warm water at least once in a day.
- Consider fruits and vegetables in diet.
- Avoid smoking
- Decrease the use of sugar
- Visit dentist regularly.
Symptoms of oral or dental issues:
Visiting your dentist Arabian Ranches Dubai is important for oral health, whether you have symptoms or not. Make sure to seeing dentist twice in a year. It keeps you away from minor dental issues and helps preventing from serious damages.
However, here are symptoms of oral problems, which indicate to visit your dentist The Springs Dubai.
- Swelling or bleeding in gums after every meal, flossing or brushing.
- Bad breath
- Sensitivity ( feeling hot or cold while drinking beverages)
- Broken and cracked teeth
- Continuous pain in teeth.
- Feeling pain while biting or chewing something
- Swelling on cheek or face
- Experiencing dry mouth frequently
If you are experiencing these symptoms with high temperature, never wait for anyone, visit your dentist and get emergency treatment. Most people look for shortcuts, and then face serious health problems.
Causes of oral diseases:
Your mouth does a lot of things in a day. Mostly, you eat, and drink lot of things, which collect lot of bacteria and germs, fungi and viruses. Some bacteria and germs are harmful for your oral and overall health. One more thing, when you increase the use of sugar, it produces acid bacteria which may lead to cavities in your mouth. Here are some major causes of oral diseases:
- Smoking is one of the biggest causes of oral diseases like oral cancer.
- Lacking of poor brushing.
- Frequent uses of sugary drinks and foods.
- Genetic problems
- Changes in women’s hormones
- Vomiting due to any acid
- Uses of medicines that reduce saliva in mouth.